Steps of Neurological Development of Infants
1 – 3 months:
- The head middle line when the baby is laid.
- The arms and legs are slightly curved.
- They start to smile and answer harshly.
- He can turn his eyes to the side of his voice.
- There\’s head control.
- It makes non-crying sounds.
3 – 6 months: He knows his mother.
- Sit down with support.
- He can reach the object.
- Takes everything that reaches his hand to his mouth.
6 – 9 months :
- Sit down without support.
- Takes the object by himself
- He can pass objects from one hand to another.
- Like mom or dad voices , he does not know his meaning.
9 – 12 months :
- He can changed the positions from lying to sitting
- He can climb up to the foot.
- Can hold objects with head and index finger